Mesen is a high-accuracy NES and Famicom emulator and NSF player for Windows and Linux.
- High Accuracy: A lot of effort has gone into making Mesen as accurate as possible.
- High Compatibility: Over 290 mappers supported (all licensed games supported)
- NES, Famicom, Famicom Disk System, Dendy, VS System, NSF and NSFe emulation is supported.
- General: Save States, Rewinding, Movie/Audio Recording, Overclocking, Cheat Codes.
- Video: Numerous video filters, customizable palettes/overscan, support for HDNes' HD packs.
- Audio: Stereo effects, per-channel volume and panning, equalizer, etc.
- Misc: Netplay, 7z/zip support, IPS/BPS patch support, automatic updates, and more!
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 are supported
- DirectX 11
- .NET Framework 4.5+
- glibc 2.24+
- Mono 4.2.1+
- SDL 2
- Debugger: Numerous small features/improvements/bug fixes.
- UI: Added a Chinese translation for the UI (thanks to L1cardo and owomomo)
- Audio: Fixed minor issues with Sunsoft 5B and Namco 163 sound emulation.
- Emulation: Fixed frame timing/pacing issues on some computers (fixes unstable FPS and audio issues)
- Video: Removed black bar (left) and fixed cutoff pixels (right) in NTSC (bisqwit) filter.
- HD Pack Builder: Fixed a number of crashes when using the HD Pack Builder at the same time as the debugger (and improved performance while recording).
SHA-256 (exe): f0b16a410e8a0f966e4929e0c9b05aac95c6890bbb27e39d63374da13cfefd59
Mesen : https://www.mesen.ca/