DS4Windows v1.5.9 is released. DS4Windows is a portable program that allows you to get the best experience while using a DualShock 4 on your PC. By emulating a Xbox 360 controller, many more games are accessible.
* Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher (needed to unzip the driver and for macros to work
* DS4 Driver (Downloaded & Installed with
* Microsoft 360 Driver (link inside DS4Windows, already installed on Windows 7 SP1 and higher or if you've used a 360 controller
* Sony DualShock 4 (This should be
* Micro USB
* (Optional)Bluetooth 2.1+, via adapter or built in pc (My recommendation) (Toshiba's bluetooth & Bluetooth adapters using CSR currently does not
Fixed issue with useDInputOnly variable not being in correct state
Added change to reset active KB+M controls after unplugging controller
Added different gyro trigger conditional. Trigger condition can now be treated as an OR condition rather than just an AND condition
Resolved name collision with Log class and Diagnostics namespace
Fixed out of range error while checking the selected macro index. Change provided by @justalemon
Increased timeout for exclusive attempt process. Fixes another issue with exclusive mode permanently disabling devices.
Use stack of objects with UdpServer